Presenter notification letters were emailed in November 2019. If you are unable to present your talk, contact Alla Orlova; Director, Education; at +1-703-846-0741.
Dates to Remember
- November 19, 2018 – Kick-off call.
- January 16, 2019 – Login and review speaker agreement, profile information, and biography and upload photo.
- March 4, 2019 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the website.
- March 9, 2019 – Deadline for your 20-slide presentation and personal introduction (2-3 sentences, including interesting things about you, not your professional bio.)
- March 17, 2019 – If attending the main conference, register for AIHce EXP by this date to get the Advance Rates.
- March 21, 2019 – Online run-through of presentations (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT) Click here to log in.
- April 19, 2019 – If you did not particpate in an online rehearsal, please review slide preparation and presentation rehearsal tips.
- May 1, 2019 – Deadline to upload final slides.
- May 19, 2019 – On-site rehearsal (3:00 p.m.) and Presentation (5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Presentation Upload Requirements and Hardware/Software
- AIHA will be utilizing a presentation management system for uploading all SPARKtalks presentations. Presenters must upload their PPTs by the deadline, March 9.
- AIHce EXP recommends PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations.
- Please use the AIHce EXP Sparktalks PowerPoint Template.
Registration and Reservations
SPARKtalks presenters who wish to attend AIHce EXP on Monday through Wednesday are required to pay the applicable registration fee, or the one-day registration fee, and should register for and reserve hotel accommodations online.
Questions may be directed to Alla Orlova, Director Education; at +1-703-846-0741.