Your session was accepted… great!
Now let others know about it by spreading the word through social media!
You can use your normal social media posting as an opportunity to promote your attendance, session, presentation, or exhibition at AIHce EXP. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your sessions/booth space, and to AIHce EXP in general. Download our helpful "how-to" flyer for easy ways to connect and promote your session.
Social Media Tips
Social media sites are great venues to not only promote your session/attendance, but also to engage with fellow attendees. When posting on any social media channel (AIHA uses Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instragram) about AIHce EXP, use #AIHceEXP and include the name of your session/presentation. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website, AIHce2019.org. You may also include AIHA’s Twitter handle (@AIHA).
- Twitter Example: I’m a speaker at #AIHceEXP! Take a look at my PDC on Welding @AIHA.
- Instagram Example: Create a short 30-second video to tease your session.
- Facebook Example: At #AIHceEXP and interested in our work in coffee processing? Come to the "Exposures in Coffee Processing Facilities" session from 2-3pm in Room L100A! @AIHA (tag us, and insert the “I’m presenting” badge image)
If AIHA includes you in a tweet or response from their social page,
retweet, favorite, and/or like it so that your colleagues can see it!
We suggest posting once a week or every two weeks about speaking at AIHce EXP for consistency. Mix up your wording so your posts don’t become repetitive.
Promoting Your Presentation Outside of Social Media
Outside of social media, there are numerous other opportunities to promote your presentation at AIHce EXP:
- Request that your company newsletter include a small blurb about the event and your session
- Using the conference banner (see below), email your colleagues and contacts to notify them of your session at AIHce EXP 2019
- Incorporate the AIHce EXP promotional PowerPoint slides into your next presentation (COMING SOON!)
Visually Promote Your Participation
We’ve made it incredibly easy to promote your participation by using a pre-made icon as your picture. Right-click over the image you wish to download and select "Save Image as..." then upload to your favorite social media tool(s).
Interested in learning more?
Please take a moment to view our webinar recording
, and/or slides
, where we cover how to promote your session, or PDC on social media, Catalyst, or other channels you might have in your workplace. Help us gain registrations for your course, spread the word about AIHce EXP, or use these channels as a way to start planning your session. We cover how to use social media and/or Catalyst to poll attendees on potential topics for your talk, questions you may have, or for presentations tips.