Why Secure Your Hotel Rooms with AIHce EXP Housing?
Click here to review the reasons why it helps AIHA, and the future of AIHce EXP, to stay in the hotel block. See below for specific exhibitor benefits.
- Complimentary Booth Personnel Badges: Exhibitors booking through the AIHce EXP housing system will receive an unlimited number of booth personnel badges through May 1, 2019. (After May 1, 2019 all booth personnel badges are $200 each.) If hotels are not booked through AIHce EXP housing, all Booth Personnel badges are $200 each.
- An allotment of Complimentary Full Conference Badges: The allotment of Full Conference badges is based on booth size: two (2) for a 10×10 booth, three (3) for a 10×20 booth, and four (4) for 300 square feet or more. If hotels are not booked through AIHce EXP housing, the allotment of Full Conference badges are $200 each.
- “Stay and Save” Rate on all additional Full Conference Badges: Exhibitors who have used their complimentary allotment of Full Conference Badges receive a $200 discount on additional Full Conference Badges. For rates, see chart here.
- Complimentary Post-Show Mailing Address List: A $500 value!
- Networking Opportunities with AIHce EXP attendees: Stay at hotels where AIHce EXP attendees are staying and increase your networking opportunities.
- No Prepayment of Guest Room fees: AIHA does not charge an advance deposit on any hotel reservation.
- Rest Easy: Know that we are ready to assist and protect you regarding any hotel issues that may occur before, during, or after your stay.
- Book with Confidence: Unlike some alternatives, the AIHce EXP Official Housing Company ensures rooms are inspected by AIHA and special rates are contracted. This means we deliver as promised!
- Waitlist: If you don’t see your preferred hotel available online simply call our housing office, and you will be placed on the waitlist for that hotel. If that hotel becomes available, you will be notified.
AIHce EXP Housing is available to assist you at AIHCEexh@experient-inc.com or (800) 462-9260 (International: (240) 439-2972).
BUYER BEWARE: Please be sure to review the list of Official AIHce EXP Publications and Contractors before responding to any solicitations you may receive. AIHA/AIHce will not contact you by telephone to make your hotel reservations.
Please be vigilant if dealing with companies or services - other than Experient - that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHce EXP. We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you or your company to book your guest rooms through their company claiming “significant discounts” or “almost sold out statuses at hotels. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and have either: lost their deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. This has caused great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals. Reservations made through an agency other than Experient will be at your own risk.