As an AIHA student or early career professional member, you are leading the next generation of industrial and occupational hygienists.
AIHA is behind you 100%, offering you opportunities to expand your knowledge AND your network. To ensure your success, AIHA is sponsoring up to five student or early career professional members to attend AIHce EXP 2019!
What does the sponsorship offer?
- Complimentary conference registration
- Round-trip coach airfare within the U.S. and Canada
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights at a pre-selected conference hotel
Applications are being accepted now through March 6, 2019. Accepted applicants will be notified by the end of March 2019.
Be sure to read the application and eligibility requirements carefully before you submit.
- Must be an AIHA student member or AIHA early career professional member in good standing.
- Completed application form, including a video addressing the motivation for attending AIHce EXP and the ways in which attendance will benefit your career goals. Video should be no longer than three minutes.
- Two letters of recommendation from either a current professor, an AIHA member, or employer. Recommendations must be e-mailed separately to Thursa La.
Questions about the AIHce EXP sponsorship program can be sent to Thursa La.