Thanks to SiteHawk, the AIHce EXP conference app is ready for you to enhance your total event EXPerience!
This year's app allows registrants to:
- Create a personal schedule, including sessions, networking events, and private meetings
- Craft a personalized "tour" of the Expo Hall, so you can find and visit the exhibitors you need to connect with
- Connect with other attendees and communicate privately (once a connection request is accepted)
- Post your comments and photos to Twitter (using the #AIHceEXP event hashtag)
- View all session and speaker details
- Find locations in the conference center and on the expo hall floor through interactive maps
- Take notes on exhibitors and sessions and export them to your device
- Participate in EXP Quest, the new conference game
- NEW! Complete this year's Pathway Passport by using the App to scan all participating booth QR codes for a chance to win two grand prizes
The app is native, which means it will work without network or WiFi connections. (The app will use connectivity to periodically update.)
You can find the 2019 AIHce EXP app via the Google Play and iTunes stores by searching for "AIHce EXP 2019" or by scanning the QR code below. This will autodetect your device and download the correct version.
This year's App is sponsored by
Accessing the app
- Tap the app icon.
- Select the AIHce EXP event.
- Once the app loads, swipe left-to-right on the left edge of the app to bring up the Main Menu
- Tap the Login button
- Enter your User ID and Password
IMPORTANT: Login credentials are the same as your AIHA Username and Password. If you do not remember your AIHA login, click the “Need help logging in?” link and follow the steps to reset your password.