The CareerAdvantage Development Fair, held on-site at AIHce EXP, is the perfect opportunity for you to advance your career and make important contacts – whether you’re an occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professional or an employer looking for top talent.
Employers and Recruiters
Find qualified candidates to fill your valuable positions with the AIHce EXP CareerAdvantage Development Fair Package.
This exclusive package is only offered once a year and allows you to:
- Access thousands of IH and OEHS résumés
- Post up to three job listings on the main website
- Select candidates for on-site interviews before you set foot in Minneapolis, MN
- Network with OEHS professionals and other recruiters – you’ll have access to our popular speed networking event
For more information on rates, visit us here.
Get the tools you need to take your career to the next level with career counseling, free résumé postings, access to job listings, on-site interviewing, and networking. These informative seminars and workshops will help sharpen your skills:
- Personal Mock Interviewing Sessions
- Résumé Critiquing and Improvement
- Speed Networking
For more information contact Wanda Barbour, Senior Manager of Member and Customer Relations, at 703-846-0782.